Professional Test Scorer
Sorry, this job has expired.
Pearson is now hiring a Professional Test Scorer.
As a Test Scorer you will work in an office environment, evaluating student responses to subject-related open-ended questions according to a customer supplied scoring guide.
Compensation will be either hourly or performance-based. Performance-based pay is based on a combination of performance indicators, including quality and rate.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• Teaching experience is preferred.
• May be required to pass qualifying test before scoring.
• Must be able to put aside personal biases and apply scoring guide according to customer requirements.
• Must be committed to working the duration of the project.
• Must meet rate and reliability requirements established for project.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States.
• Evaluate student responses to open-ended questions in a reliable manner and score according to customer supplied scoring guide.
• Successfully internalize training and customer scoring guide.
• Basic computer skills (keyboard, mouse).
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Ability to maintain a confidential work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.